Owner: IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L
VAT NO: B53093837
Registered office: Calle Antonio Jose Cavanilles, 9 Elche parque empresarial. 03203-Elche (Alicante)
Register data: Registered in the Alicante Companies Register, Volume 1896 Gral.Folio156 No.A-37026
Correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer: The User may contact the Data Controller at the following address email@example.com, or by writing to the address of IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. Website are, in general, obligatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be fulfilled.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the User’s requests, the personal data collected will be processed by IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. for the following purposes:
– Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent sending of the same.
– Manage your requests for contact with IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. through the channels provided for this purpose.
– To manage the sending of personalised commercial communications from the IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. Group, by electronic and/or conventional means, in cases where the User expressly consents to this.
– Manage the sending of personalised commercial communications by electronic and/or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by ticking the corresponding box, or shows their opposition to such processing.
– To manage the carrying out of surveys and/or evaluations relating to the quality of the services provided by IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The User’s data will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfilment of each purpose or until the User requests IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L to remove them from the database, opposes or revokes their consent.
5. ¿WHAT USER DATA WILL IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. PROCESS?
IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the User:
– Identification data: name, surname, first name.
– Contact details: Postal address, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
– User identification codes or passwords.
– Data on personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality.
– Preference data.
– Geolocation data.
– Card details, necessary for the payment of the services or to guarantee them.
In the event of registration and/or access through a third party account, IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. may collect and access certain information from the User’s profile on the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes that require the consent of the User will not be carried out without the latter’s consent.
Likewise, should the User withdraw his/her consent to any of the processing, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.LC/Calle Antonio Jose Cavanilles, 9 Elche Parque empresarial 03203-Elche (Alicante), or by means of an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the Reference “Data Protection”.
Likewise, in those cases in which it is necessary to process the User’s data in order to comply with a legal obligation or for the execution of the contractual relationship existing between IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L and the User, the processing would be legitimate as it is necessary for the fulfilment of said purposes. On the other hand, the processing carried out for carrying out surveys and/or evaluations relating to the quality of the services provided by IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L and/or to the perception of its image as a company shall be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The User’s data may be communicated to:
– Companies in which IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. participates or which belong to the IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. group of companies solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the aforementioned purposes
– Entities in charge of IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L., solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the aforementioned purposes.
– Suppliers of IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. or of those necessary for the proper fulfilment of the legal obligations and/or the aforementioned purposes.
– Partners and collaborating companies of the IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. Group for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and/or, if authorised, for the sending of commercial communications.
– Public Administrations, in the cases provided for by law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, and in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimised
8. USER RESPONSIBILITY
Guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated if applicable, fully capable, and that the data provided to IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. is true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and shall keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to their real situation.
Guarantees that he/she is informed the third parties from whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. for the aforementioned purposes.
Guarantees that he/she will be liable for any false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. or to third parties.
9. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. processes the User’s data will be to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the Users. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have authorised its reception and/or who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive it.
In order to carry out the aforementioned task, IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. may analyse the data obtained, in order to draw up User profiles that allow us to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to the User.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L., he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address: IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L., as well as indicating his/her refusal to receive the same by means of the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
10. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L, C/Calle Antonio Jose Cavanilles, 9 Elche parque empresarial 03203-Elche (Alicante), or by e-mail to the address email@example.com, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of his/her valid identity card or passport, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
– To revoke consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation as to whether or not IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. is processing personal data concerning the User.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Obtain from IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
– To obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L.
– Exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and data portability.
Users are also informed that they may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the protection of their personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
11. SECURITY MEASURES
IDEX IDEAS Y EXPANSIÓN S.L. shall treat the User’s data at all times in the strictest confidence and shall maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: 8 August 2022